Saturday, January 31, 2015
BEER CHEESE FONDUE IN THE CROCK-POT ENJOY DAN:
BEER CHEESE FONDUE IN THE CROCK POT by CHEF DAN:
1 loaf ciabatta bread, cubed
1/2-cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoon chipotle powder
1 pound pepper jack cheese, shredded
1-pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
2 (12 Oz) I.P.A. beer
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 (4 Oz) can chopped green chilies
2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
1. Mix flour with chipotle powder, mustard powder, and toss with shredded cheeses.
2. Pour beer into crock-pot and cover with shredded cheese mixture.
3. Place garlic, green chilies and jalapenos over cheese.
4. Do not stir until cheese has begun to melt.
5. Cook on low 2 hours.
6. Use fondue forks or bamboo skewers.
7. Serve with cubed ciabatta.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!