Thursday, January 8, 2015
KIICHLI'S TURKEY BAGEL BURGERS ENJOY CHEF DAN:
KIICHLI'S TURKEY BAGEL BURGERS by CHEF DAN:
4 poppy seed bagels
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons pesto, such as sun-dried tomato
2 tablespoons cream cheese-garlic spread
1 pound ground turkey
4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
2 dashes Tabasco green pepper sauce
1 egg, cooked in the microwave
1/2- tablespoon EACH olive oil, and butter
2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
8 large basil leaves
1. Melt butter in a fry-pan over medium-heat and grill cut side down of the bagels until golden brown and slightly crisp, set aside.
2. Stir together pesto with cream cheese spread until smooth.
3. Combine turkey, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco, in a bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Make turkey mixture into patties.
6. In a skillet heat the oil and butter over medium-high heat when sizzling.
7. Cook the patties on both sides until done for about 4 minutes per side.
8. To serve: spread a good amount of pesto spread on each half bagel.
9. Place the burger on the bottom half.
10. Then top with cooked egg, tomato and basil leaves.
11. Place bagel half on top.
ADD ON IF DESIRED:
Avocadoes slices, lettuce, dill pickles, ECT.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!