Saturday, January 17, 2015
SPINACH AND SPRING LEAVES BLEND WITH POMEGRANATE AND DATES ENJOY DAN:
SPINACH AND SPRING LEAVES BLEND WITH POMEGRANATE AND DATES
By CHEF DAN:
1/4-cup Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoon light mayonnaise
2 tablespoon cider vinegar
1/2- onion, chopped
16 ounces spinach and spring leaf blend
2- Mandarin oranges, peeled and halved
1/4-cup dates, chopped
1/4-cup pomegranate seeds
2 tablespoon EACH sunflower seeds and pumpkins seeds
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Combine buttermilk, Parmesan, mayonnaise, vinegar, onion.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place in food processor and process until smooth.
4. Toss spinach blend with the dressing until evenly coated.
5. Transfer to serving platter and top with oranges, dates, pomegranate seeds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!