Wednesday, October 26, 2016
ZUCCHINI PAS THAI NOODLES ZOODLES ENJOY DAN:
ZUCCHINI PAD THAI NOODLES ZOODLES by CHEF DAN:
1/4-cup vegetable stock
2 tablespoons EACH tamarind paste, soy sauce, oyster sauce and mirin
1 tablespoon EACH Worcestershire sauce, lime juice and blue Algarve
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon red chili paste.
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
1/2-pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 eggs, beaten
3 cups beam sprouts, divvied
6 scallions, bias cut into 1/2-inch lengths
1/3-cup dry roasted peanuts
1. Make zucchini and carrots using a spiralizer.
2. Whisk vegetables stock and next 7 ingredients together in a bowl to make a smooth sauce.
3. Heat sesame oil in a wok over high-heat and when sizzling.
4. Add red chili paste and sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant.
5. Add garlic and stir-fry for 30 more seconds.
6. Add chicken and shrimp and stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink about 5-7 minutes.
7. Push chicken and shrimp to the side of the wok to make a space in the center.
8. Pour eggs and scramble until firm, 2-3 minutes.
9. Add zucchini and carrot zoodles and sauce; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
10. Add 2 cups bean sprouts and scallions, and stir-fry about 2 minutes.
11. Remove wok from the heat and stir in dry roasted peanuts.
12. Serve with remaining sprouts and fresh basil.
ENJOY DAN: YIPPEKAYAYKAKO!!