Sunday, October 23, 2016
BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN POTATOES FOR TH SOUP KITCHEN ENJOY DAN:
BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN POTATOES FOR THE SOUP KITCHEN
By CHEF DAN:
10 pounds new potatoes, halved
15 garlic cloves
1/3-cup melted butter
2 cups Panko
1/2-cup Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons EACH salt, dried basil, dried thyme, paprika, and parsley
1 tablespoon black pepper
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 F)
1. Mince garlic and combine with melted butter in a mixing bowl.
2. Add potatoes and toss well to coat.
3. Mix reaming ingredients and add to potato mixture and mix well.
4. Turn potatoes out onto greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until cooked through, turning 2-3 times.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS AND PLANT POTATO SEEDS!!