Monday, October 17, 2016
SPICY ORANGE BEEF ENJOY DAN:
SPICY ORANGE BEEF by CHEF DAN:
3 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 pound round steak, cut into thin stripes on the diagonal
2 tablespoons EACH dry sherry, hoisin sauce, honey & tamarind
1/4-cup orange marmalade
1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. In a zip lock bag add soy sauce and cornstarch & mix well.
2. Add beef close, & let marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
3. Whisk together the sherry and next 6 ingredients until completely combined.
4. In a wok, heat oil on high-heat & when sizzling.
5. Add garlic, ginger & marinated beef and stir-fry 2-3 minutes.
6. Reduce heat to medium & add the sauce mixture & stir-fry another 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
7. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
ENJOY DAN: SONG SONGS & PLANT SEEDS!!