Monday, October 17, 2016
PALEO NO BAKE COOKIES ENJOY DAN:
CHEF JOEL PALEO NO BAKE COOKIES by CHEF DAN:
3 Tablespoons coconut oil
1/4-cup dark chocolate, chopped
1/4-cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1/4-cup almond butter
1 cup flaked, unsweetened coconut
1. Add the coconut oil and chocolate pieces to a microwave safe bowl.
2. Cook in 10-20 seconds intervals until chocolate is melted.
3. Add the cocoa powder, maple syrup, and almond butter into the warm mixture.
4. When smooth, add the coconut and stir until well coated.
5. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and drop the batter in scoops on the paper.
6. Chill until cookies are firm: store in the refrigerator.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONG & PLANT SEEDS!!