Wednesday, October 19, 2016
CRANBERRY MARTINS ENJOY DAN:
CRANBERRY MARTINIS by CHEF DAN:
2 cups sugar
1 cup water
1/3-cup EACH cranberry juice, and dry vermouth
2 cups fresh cranberries
1-liter lime vodka
Skewered fresh cranberries (for garnish)
1. 3 days before serving, bring the sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan.
2. Cook until the sugar is completely melted and the mixture is slightly thickened.
3. Remove from heat, stir in cranberries.
4. Let sit at room temperature for about 2 hours.
5. Pour in vodka, cranberry juice, and vermouth and add to the cooled cranberries.
6. Let sit for at least 2 days, stirring occasionally.
7. Strain vodka mixture into a bottle and chill overnight.
1. Fill chilled martini glasses with vodka mixture.
2. Garnish with skewed fresh cranberries.
ENJOY DAN: BE STRONG AND KEEP FAITH!!