Monday, October 17, 2016
APPLE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST ENJOY DAN:
APPLE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST by CHEF DAN:
2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/2-cup chopped apple
1/8-teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4-cup toasted walnuts, finely chopped
2 tablespoons goat cheese
1 tablespoon Panko
1 tablespoon butter
1/4-cup dry white wine
1/4cup apple juice
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon fresh basil
INSTRUCTIONS: (preheat oven to 350 F)
1. Combine apple, cheese, Panko, paprika & walnuts. Set aside.
2. Flatten chicken breasts between 2 sheets of wax paper to 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Divide apple mixture between chicken breasts and roll up each breast.
4. Secure with toothpicks.
5. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-heat and when sizzling.
6. Brown stuffed chicken breasts.
7. Add wine & apple juice.
8. Cover; simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
9. Transfer chicken to serving platter.
10. Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir into skillet.
11. Cook and stir until thickened.
12. Pour gravy over chicken, and garnish with fresh basil.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS & PLANT SEEDS!!