Saturday, October 22, 2016
PUMPKIN MOUSE ENJOY DAN:
PUMPKIN MOUSE by CHEF DAN:
1 (14 Oz) can sweetened condensed milk
2 (1 Oz) packages Jell-O Flavor Sugar Fat Free Instant Pudding
1 (15 Oz) can pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup lite cool whip topping.
1. Heat condensed milk in a saucepan over medium-heat.
2. Cook stirring constantly with a rubber spatula, until slightly darker in color, 10-12 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. In a bowl add cooled condensed milk, add pudding and whisk for 2 minutes.
5. Add pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and vanilla extract.
6. Stir in cool whip.
7. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or more.
8. Serve in 8 8 0unce ramekins.
ENJOY DAN: BE STRONG AND KEEP FAITH!!