Sunday, April 30, 2017
HOMEMADE VANILLA EXTRACT ENJOY DAN:
HOMEMADE VANILLA EXTRACT by CHEF DAN:
1 liter vodka
10 vanilla beans
1. Using a sharp knife to cut lengthwise down the center of the vanilla beans, leaving about an inch at the top of the vanilla bean uncut.
2. Put the vanilla bean in a bottle of vodka.
3. Tightly cover the bottle and give it a good shake.
4. Store in a dry cool place for 2-3 months.
5. Give the bottle a good shake every week or so.
6. Just so you don’t forget about the extract.
7. Put in a small jar and give them to your friends.
ENJOY DAN: COOK WITH SOUL AND EAT WITH PLEASURE!!