Saturday, April 1, 2017
MANGO JICAMA AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER SALAD ENJOY DAN:
MANGO JICAMA AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER SALAD by CHEF DAN:
3 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon raw honey
1/4-teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Kosher salt to taste and black pepper to taste
1/2-cup fresh cilantro leaves
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 heat lettuce, thinly sliced
2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into ½-inch cubes
1 jicama, grated and cut into 1/2-cubes
1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-cubes
5 radishes, thinly sliced
1/2-cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a blender combine lime juice and next 6 ingredients.
2. Add cilantro add blend.
3. With motor running, pour in the olive oil in a slow steady stream.
4. Blend until emulsified.
5. Arrange the lettuce on a large platter and drizzle enough dressing to coat lightly.
6. Place avocado, and radishes in a bowl and gently toss with enough dressing to coat lightly.
7. Arrange avocado and radish on top of lettuce.
8. Repeat with the jicama and mango.
9. Top with feta cheese.
ENJOY DAN!! HEART AND SOUL IN THE KITCHEN!!