Thursday, April 20, 2017
BEEF SHORT RIBS FOR DAN'S RETIREMENT PARTY ENJOY DAN:
BEEF SHORT RIBS FOR DAN’S RETIREMENT PARTY by CHEF DAN:
8 pounds’ beef short ribs
2 tablespoons vegetables oil
4 onions, cut into wedges
6 potatoes, peeled and halved
6 carrots, peeled and halved
3 cup red wine
2 cups beef broth
3 teaspoon EACH paprika, curry powder, turmeric and chili powder
1 teaspoon EACH Coleman’s dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and horseradish
3 teaspoon EACH kosher salt, black pepper
3 teaspoon corn starch
5 teaspoons cold water
1. Brown ribs in oil and place in crock pot with onions, spuds, and carrots.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients a pour over ribs and veggies.
3. Cover and cook for 10 hours.
4. Mix cornstarch with cold water.
5. Remove ribs and veggies, add the cornstarch mixture to thicken.
ENJOY DAN: LIVE LOVE AND LAUGH!!