Tuesday, April 25, 2017
BAKED BUTTERMILK CHICKEN TENDERS WITH DIPPING SAUCE ENJOY DAN:
BAKED BUTTERMILK CHICKEN TENDERS WITH DIPPING SAUCE by CHEF DAN:
1 pound chicken tenders
2 teaspoons EACH smoked paprika, sugar, salt, and Old Bay
1 teaspoon black pepper
1-1/2-cups Italian Style Bread crumbs
1 cup Parmesan cheese
HONEY MAUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE:
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/4-cup each honey, and Mexican sour cream
2 tablespoon rice vinegar
3/4-teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Place chicken strips in a gallon-zip lock bag.
2. Add buttermilk and next 5 ingredients.
3. Seal and shake so chicken pieces are well-coated with the buttermilk mixture.
4. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours or overnight.
5. Place the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in bowl.
6. Remove chicken strips from the buttermilk mixture.
7. Dredge in the bread crumb mixture to evenly coat.
8. Arrange strips on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
10. Serve with dipping sauce.
1. Combine all dipping sauce ingredients in a bowl.
2. Whisk until smooth.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS AND PLANT SEEDS!!