Friday, April 14, 2017
QUINOA CRUSTED FISH NUGGETS IN LIME CHILI MARINATE ENJOY DAN:
QUINOA CRUSTED FISH NUGGETS IN LIME CHILI MARINATE by CHEF DAN:
6 chicken tenders, or any white fish
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lime juice
Zest of one lime
2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon EACH paprika, turmeric. Sugar, and cumin powder
1/4-teaspoon EACH sea salt and cayenne pepper
1 cup quinoa
1 teaspoon EACH onion powder, garlic powder, and ginger powder
Kosher salt to taste
DIRECTIONS: (HEAT OVEN TO 425 F)
1. In a bowl whisk oil and next 9 ingredients together,
2. Add fish tender and marinated up to 4 hours or overnight.
3. Cook quinoa in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
5. Transfer quinoa and onion powder and next 3 ingredients to a blender.
6. Blend for 20-30 seconds or until finely ground.
7. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly coated with Pam.
8. Dredge each piece of chili-lime marinated fillets are coated on both sides.
9. Place on baking sheet and bake for 13 minutes, turning once until golden brown.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS PLANT SEEDS AND CATCH FISH!!