Tuesday, May 2, 2017
TEQUILA LIME CHICKEN TENDERS ENJOY DAN:
TEQUILA LIME CHICKEN TENDERS by CHEF DAN:
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into 1/2-inch slices
1/3-cup lime juice
1/4-cup blue agave
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 teaspoon EACH chipotle chili powder, and cumin
1/2-teaspon dried oregano
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT OVENT O 425 F)
1. In a bowl , whisk together tequila and next 9 ingredeints.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
3. Raise chicken tender out of the marinate onto a roasting rack in a prepared baking dish.
4. Place marinate under rack.
5. Bake chicken in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
6. Until internal temperature reads 156 F.
7. Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes.
8. Serve with hot marinate on the side.
ENJOY DAN: HEART AND SOUL IN THE KITCHEN!!