Friday, July 28, 2017
TEQUILA LIME CHICKEN THIGHS ENJOY DAN:
TEQUILA LIME CHICKEN THIGHS by CHEF DAN:
1/3-cup lime juice
1/4-cup blue agave sweetener
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 teaspoon EACH green chipotle powder, cumin and paprika
Sea salt ad freshly ground black pepper
8 boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
1 lime cut into wedges
1. In a sip-pock bag, whisk together, tequila, and next 9 ingredients.
2. Add chicken, turning to coat: refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove chicken from marinate and shake off excess liquid.
4. Brush chicken and grill grated with oil.
5. Grill flipping once, until charred in places and cooked through.
6. About 4 minutes each side.
7. Remove chicken from the grill, cover and let rest for 5 minutes.
8. Serves lime wedges on the side.
ENJOY DAN: BE STRONG KEEP FAITH!!