Sunday, July 23, 2017
ASIAN ASPARAGUS MY WAY ENJOY DAN;
ASIAN ASPARAGUS MY WAY by CHEF DAN:
1-pound asparagus, washed and stemmed napped off
2 teaspoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
Pinch of sugar
1 teaspoon EACH sesame oil, soy sauce, hoisin, sauce, oyster sauce dry sherry and mirin
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
2 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
1/4-teaspoon red pepper flakes
3 scallions, cut on the bias into 1/2-inch lengths
1. Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
2. Heat oil in a wok over high-heat.
3. Add asparagus and cook 1 minute.
4. Add water and sugar to the asparagus.
5. Cover and steam for 2 minutes,
6. Stirring to combine all ingredient.
7. Uncover wok and add remaining ingredients and cook 1 minute, stirring to coat the asparagus with spice mixture.