Tuesday, July 18, 2017
ASIAN ZUCCHINI (ZOODLES) STIR-FRY WITH SHRIMP ENJOY DAN:
ASIAN ZUCCHINI (ZOODLES) STIR-FRY WITH SHRIMP by CHEF DAN:
1 (7 Oz) jar sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
1/2-cup vegetable broth
1/4-cup hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
1 onion, zoodle with a spiralizer
2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
1 thumb-size fresh ginger, graded
1 pound jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 carrot, zoodle, with spiralizer
1 onion, zoodle, with spiralizer
4 medium zucchinis, zoodle with spiralizer
2 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
1. In a bowl, whisk together broth and next 3 ingredients,
2. Set aside.
3. In a wok add 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat, when sizzling.
4. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
5. Add prepared broth, sun dried tomatoes, shrimp, and sauté for about 3 minutes.
6. Season shrimp, with salt and pepper, transfer to a bowl.
7. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the wok and when sizzling.
8. Add bell pepper and next 3 ingredients and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
9. Return shrimp to the wok stirring to combine.
10. Add bell pepper, carrot, and zucchinis, stirring, and cook, tossing to coat for 1 more minute.
11. Add toasted pine nuts.
ENJOY DAN: EAT AND LOVING FOOD!!