Thursday, July 27, 2017
APPLE CRISP MY WAY ENJOY DAN:
APPLE CRISP MY WAY by CHEF DAN:
1 apple crest
4 cups apples, peeled, cored, and sliced thin
1/4-cup Mae Ploy coconut milk
2 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon EACH cinnamon, and nutmeg
1/4-cup coconut flour
1/4-cup almond flour
3 tablespoons slivered almonds, chopped
1-tablespoon coconut flakes
3 tablespoons coconut oil
Pinch of salt
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT OVEN TO 375 F)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine apples, and remaining ingredients.
2. In another bowl combine all the ingredients for the topping.
3. Mix with your hands until mixture is crumbly,
4. If too dry add more coconut oil.
5. Grease an 8X8 baking dish.
6. Pour apple mixture into the pan.
7. Evenly sprinkle the crumble over the apples.
8. Bake about 20-25 minutes, or until apples are tender.
9. Serves warm.
ENJOY DAN; SING SONGS AND EAT FRUIT: