Sunday, July 23, 2017
GARLIC GINGER SHRIMP STIR FRY ENJOY DAN:
GARLIC GINGER SHRIMP STIR FRY by CHEF DAN:
15 large shrimp, raw and peeled
3 garlic cloves, chopped
Hand full fresh cilantro, chopped
2 teaspoons paprika
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/4-cup olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
Garnish with fresh snipped chives
1. In a Ziploc bag, mix shrimp and next 6 ingredients together.
2. Swish it around good to coat all the shrimp.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. In skillet add butter over medium-heat.
5. Add oyster sauce and soy sauce.
6. Toss shrimp in a skillet and sauté for about 6 minutes or until opaque.
7. Top with fresh snipped chives.
ENJOY DAN: FOR THE LOVE OF SEA FOOD!!