Tuesday, July 25, 2017
CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS STIR FRY by CHEF DAN:
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1-pound chicken tenders
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1-2-inch fresh ginger cut into matchsticks
3 scallions, bias- sliced into 1/2-inch sliced
1-pound asparagus, stems trimmed, sliced into 1-inch pieces
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1. In a glass dish, whisk together soy sauce and remaining ingredients.
2. Add chicken and coat well with marinate.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. In a skillet add oil over medium-high heat, and when sizzling.
5. Add garlic, ginger, and sauté for 1 minute.
6. Reserving the marinate, add chicken, followed by scallions, and asparagus.
7. Stir fry for about 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
8. Add marinate, and sherry and cook until slightly thickened.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS AND PLANT VEGETABLES!!