Wednesday, July 26, 2017
PORK RIBS WITH CILANTRO PEANUT PESTO ENJOY DAN:
PORK RIB WITH CILANTRO PEANUT PESTO by CHEF DAN:
1 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves and tender stems
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoons olive oil
1 3-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
2 teaspoon EACH soy sauce and fish sauce
1-1/2-teaspoon brown sugar
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1/4-teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 pork ribs about 1/2-inch thick
1-tablespoon sesame oil, divided
1/4-teaspoon EACH salt and pepper
2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
Cilantro leaves for garnish
1. Combine cilantro and next 10 ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Brush both sides of meat with oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. In a skillet over medium-high with remining oil and when sizzling.
5. Add chops and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is 145 F.
6. Serve pork with about 1-1/2-tablespoons pesto drizzled over each chop
7. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro leaves.
ENJOY DAN: SLOW THE FORK DOWN AND EAT MEAT!!