Sunday, July 16, 2017
BROWN BUTTER DUNGENESS CRAB ROLLS ENJOY DAN:
BROWN BUTTER DUNGENESS CRAB ROLLS by CHEF DAN:
1 pound fresh Dungeness crab meat
4 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
1 Wall Walla sweet onion, finely chopped
4 hoagie rolls, split in half
1 teaspoon EACH Old Bay seasoning, and paprika
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/4-teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon fresh snipped chives
Lemon wedges for serving
1. in a skillet add 2 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat when sizzling.
2. Saute for 4 minutes or until slightly caramelized.
3. Add 2 more tablespoon butter then add Old Bay seasoning and next 2 ingredients and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Fold in the crab meat and cook until crab meat is heated through, about 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and salt.
6. In a toaster oven toast hoagie buns.
7. Using a slotted spoon, transfer crab mixture to buns and top with chives.
8. Serve with lemon wedges.
ENJOY DAN: SHARING LIFE LOVE AND EATING CRAB!!