Thursday, July 20, 2017
MARINATED BELL PEPPER WITH GARLIC AND MARJORAM ENJOY DAN:
MARINATED BELL PEPPER WITH GARLIC AND MARJORAM by CHEF DAN:
4 bell peppers
2 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fig balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon marjoram, divided
1/2-teaspoon EACH turmeric, and Hungarian paprika
1. O a gas fired stove, or BBQ. Fire roast pepper until blackened and blistered all over.
2. Place in a bowl; cover with plastic wrap and let sweat for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove skin and seeds from peppers; discard.
4. Tear peppers into 2-inch strips.
5. Toss in bowl and add garlic, oil, vinegar, 2 teaspoon marjoram, turmeric and paprika.
ENJOY DAN: BE STRONG KEEP FAITH SLOW THE FORK DOWN!!