Thursday, February 26, 2015
ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND MUSHROOMS WITH AUBERGE VINEGAR ENJOY DAN:
ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND MUSHROOMS WITH AUBERGE GE VINEGAR
By CHEF DAN:
1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
10 fresh crimini, quarter
2 springs fresh rosemary, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
3-teaspoons Auberge Srtisan Vinegar or sherry wine vinegar or balsamic
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS: (PRE-HEAT OVEN TO 425 DEGREES)
1. Lightly spray roasting-pan with Pam.
2. Place the asparagus and mushrooms in a bowl.
3. Drizzle with the olive oil, then season with rosemary and salt and pepper.
4. Toss well.
5. Spread the vegetables in a single layer.
6. Roast for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and browned.
7. Turning once or twice.
8. Place on a serving platter.
9. Sprinkle vegetables with vinegar and toss to combine.
10. Season with salt and pepper to taste.