Monday, February 16, 2015
BAKED CHICKEN THiGHS AND DRUMSTICKS FOR THE SOUP KITCHEN ENJOY DAN:
BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS FOR THE SOUP KITCHEN
By CHEF DAN:
Makes 30-40 thighs and drumsticks
1/2-cup French dressing
10 cups Panko
1/4-cup garlic powder
1 tablespoon paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
30-40 chicken thighs and drumsticks
DIRECTIONS: (PRE-HEAT OVEN TO 375 DEGREES)
1. Prepare baking sheet with pam.
2. Beat the egg and ranch dressing together in a bowl.
3. Set aside.
4. Stir together the Panko, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper.
5. Dip the chicken thighs and drumsticks into the egg mixture.
6. Then press into the Panko to coat all sides.
7. Place thighs and drumsticks on the prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake for 1 hour or until crispy.