Saturday, February 14, 2015
MEATBALL SOU[P FOR THE SOUP KITCHEN ENJOY DAN:
MEATBALL SOUP WITH PASTA FOR THE SOUP KITCHEN by CHEF DAN:
5 cup uncooked ziti pasta
5 (16 Oz) packages of frozen meatball, thawed
5 (15.5 Oz) cans cannellini beans
22 cup vegetable broth
1 (50 Oz) can diced tomatoes
10 carrots, sliced
4 (14 Oz) can meatless spaghetti sauce
1 (8 Oz) package of baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
2 packages frozen peas
5 bay leaves
1. Cook pasta.
2. Combine all ingredients in a stock pot and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat cover and simmer for 1 hour.
4. Add cooked pasta and heat through.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Remove bay leaves and serve.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!