Wednesday, February 18, 2015
CHICKEN PEPPERS AND ONIONS STIR FRY ENJOY DAN
CHICKEN PEPPERS AND ONIONS STIR –BY by CHEF DAN:
4 skinless, boneless chicken tenders
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 green bell pepper, sliced into 2-inch long stripes
1 red bell pepper, sliced into 2-inch long strips
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into 2-inch stripes
4 garlic cloves, sliced into silvers
1 onion, sliced into half-inch rounds
1 (15 Oz) can diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
1/2-cup Marsala wine
1/2-teaspoon red pepper flakes
Sea salt to taste
1. In a wok heat olive oil over medium-high heat when sizzling.
2. Add chicken tender and cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally.
3. Set aside.
4. Add onion and peppers to the wok, tossing to coat with the oil.
5. Stir occasionally; you want some to get blackened about 5-7 minutes.
6. Season with salt and cook 1 more minutes.
7. Add the Marsala, and with a wooden spoon scrape the bottom of the pan to release all the browned bits.
8. Add tomatoes, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes, and stir to combine.
9. Add chicken, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!