Wednesday, February 18, 2015
CRAB AVOCADO LOUIS ENJOY DAN:
CRAB AVOCADO LOUIS by CHEF DAN:
1-tablespoons chili garlic sauce
3 scallions, bias-sliced into 1/2-inch lengths
3 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4-teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2- tablespoon horseradish
1 tomatoes, finely diced
1/2-cup lump crab meat
2 ripe avocadoes, peeled and seeded and cut into quarters
1 tablespoons fresh snipped chives
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Whisk mayonnaise, chili sauce, 1-tablespoon scallions, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and horseradish, tougher in a bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Combine tomato, crabmeat, remaining scallions, 2 teaspoon lemon juice in a bowl.
4. Place 2 avocado wedges on each of the four plates.
5. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle remaining lemon juice over each avocado on each plate.
6. Spoon about 1/4- dressing over avocado, then mound about 1/4-crab meat mixture on top.
7. Garnish with fresh snipped chives.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!