Monday, November 7, 2016
PEANUT BUTTER CHICKEN TENDERS IN THE CROCK POT ENJOY DAN:
PEANUT BUTTER CHICKEN TENDERS IN THE CROCK POT by CHEF DAN:
1-1/2-pounds chicken tenders
1/2-cup natural peanut butter, (creamy or almond peanut butter
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 onion, coarsely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely sliced
1 tablespoon EACH ground cumin, ginger powder, and turmeric
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/4-cup soy sauce or (Tamari wheat free)
1/2-cup chicken broth
1. Put the chicken into the bottom of the crock pot and add the peanut butter.
2. Toss in bell pepper, and next 5 ingredients, and stir to coat.
3. Squeeze in lime juice, soy sauce and chicken broth.
4. Stir to combine peanut butter with everything.
5. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
6. Serve with quinoa.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS AND PLANT SEEDS!!