Friday, November 4, 2016
APPLE MAPLE PECANS SALAD ENJOY DAN:
APPLE MAPLE PECAN SALAD by CHEF DAN:
1/4-cup sour cream
1/4-cup pure maple syrup
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/2-teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4-cup vegetable oil
1/2-cup crumbled feta cheese
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1(3.5 Oz) bag mixed baby greens
2 granny smith apples, unpeeled, julienned
1/3-cup tart dried cherries
1/3-cup toasted pecans, chopped
1. Whisk sour cream, maple syrup, and vinegar in a bowl to blend.
2. Gradually whisk in oil until mixture thickens.
3. Top with feta cheese.
1. Toss greens, apples, cherries, and 1/4-cup pecans in a bowl to combine.
2. Toss with enough dressing to coat.
3. Divide equally among plates.
4. Sprinkle with remaining pecans and top with feta cheese.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS AND PLANT SEEDS!!