Friday, July 29, 2016
ZUCCHINI ZOODLES WITH PEANUT SAUCE ENJOY DAN:
ZUCCHINI ZOODLES WITH PEANUT SAUCE by CHEF DAN:
2 zucchini (one per person)
1/2-bell pepper, spiralizer with a spiral peeler
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1/2-EACH vegetable broth, lemon juice, and soy sauce
1-2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2-teaspoon EACH sriracha, coconut oil and fresh grated ginger
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Use a spiralizer to turn the zucchini into zoodles.
2. Place the zucchini zoodles and red pepper zoodles in a serving bowl.
3. In a bowl whisk the peanut butter, and remaining ingredients:
4. If too thick add more vegetables broth if to thin add more peanut butter.
5. Add the sauce to the zoodles.
6. Stir will to coat.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!