Thursday, July 28, 2016
MICROWAVE POACHED EGGS WITH CURRY BLEND ENJOY DAN:
MICROWAVE POACHED EGGS WITH CURRY BLEND by CHEF DAN:
1 farm fresh egg
1/2- tablespoon butter
1/8-teaspoon white vinegar
1/4-teaspoon curry powder blend
Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper taste
1. Add butter, vinegar, water, and curry blend to a custard cup.
2. Break egg into cup, pierce egg yolk with a toothpick, and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
3. Place in microwave and cook 1 minute or desired doneness.
4. Different microwaves have different wattage so experiment.
5. Remove from hot water with a slotted spoon or it will continue to cook.
6. Season with sea salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS & PLANT SEEDS!!