Sunday, July 24, 2016
SPICY GRILLED TEQUILA SALMON STEAKS WITH SALSA ENJOY DAN:
SPICY GRILLED TEQUILA SALMON STEAKS WITH SALSA by CHEF DAN:
3 (4-6 Oz) salmon steaks
2 tablespoons EACH lime juice, and soy sauce
4 shots of tequila
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons EACH chili powder, cumin, amber raw blue agave, and green chipotle powder
1 teaspoon EACH sea salt, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder
1/4-teaspoon sea salt
1 onion, halved
1 EACH red bell pepper, and green bell pepper
1 tablespoon lime juice, and vegetable oil
1/4-cup fresh cilantro
Pinch of salt
Oil for brushing vegetables
1. Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Add to a prepared baking dish.
3. Combine marinate ingredients, pour over the salmon; refrigerator for up to 4 hours.
4. Meanwhile place vegetables on the grill over medium-heat splashed with oil.
5. Cook until nice and browned then place in a plastic bag for 20 minutes.
6. In a food processor add all salsa ingredients and blend to desired constancy,
7. Set aside.
8. Remove salmon from the baking dish and place on the grill and cook 6 minutes on each side.
9. Remove from grill and top with 1/4 to 1/3-cup salsa dressing.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS & PLANNT SEEDS!!