Thursday, July 28, 2016
AVOCADO SALAD WITH SUNFLOWER SEEDS ENJOY DAN:
AVOCADO SALAD WITH SUNFLOWER SEEDS by CHEF DAN:
3 tablespoons olive oil
1-1/2-tablespoon red wine vinegar
1-1/2-tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon turmeric
2 heads Bibb lettuce, rinsed, dried and torn
1/3-cup sunflower seeds
2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
1. Whisk olive oil and the 5 ingredients together.
2. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
3. In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce and sunflower seeds,
4. Toss with enough dressing to coat.
5. Top with sliced avocado and serve.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS & PLANT SUNFLOWER SEEDS!!