Sunday, July 24, 2016
BAKED BLACK COD SITKA ENJOY DAN:
BAKED BLACK COD SITKA by CHEF DAN:
1/2-cup sour cream
2 scallions, finely chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon EACH dried dill, and lemon pepper
Kosher salt and Seasoned Pepper Medley to taste
2 ounces black cod fillet
DIRECTIONS: (PRE-HEAT THE OVEN TO 475 F)
1. Grease a 9X13-inch baking dish.
2. Season black cod with salt & pepper to taste.
3. Place black cod in the baking dish.
4. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, scallions, lemon zest and dill in a bowl.
5. Spread sour cream mixture evenly over each piece of black cod.
6. Bake in preheated oven until fish flacks easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let set 5 minutes before serving.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!