Thursday, July 28, 2016
SHRIMP HERBED AVOCADO WITH LEMON VINAIGRETTE ENJOY DAN:
SHRIMP HERBED AVOCADO WITH LEMON VINAIGRETTE by CHEF DAN:
1 pound cooked shrimp
1 celery stalk, finely diced
1 shallot, finely diced
1-1/2-tablespoon fresh dill
2 ripe avocados, halved, sliced
1 small head butter lettuce, torn by hand
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. In a bowl combine shrimp, and next 6 ingredients.
2. Add vinaigrette to desired amount, and serve.
2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons Amber Raw Blue Agave
Kosher salt to taste
2 tablespoons grape-seed oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Whisk lemon juice and agave together in a bowl
2. Season with salt.
3. Whisk in grape-seed oil, then olive oil.
4. Taste vinaigrette and adjunct seasoning.
ENJOY DAN: SING-SONGS & PLANT SEEDS!!