Thursday, July 21, 2016
PALEO DIET SWEET AND SPICY CHICKEN BITES ENJOY DAN:
PALEO DIET SWEET AND SPICY CHICKEN BITES by CHEF DAN:
2 cups almond flour
1/2-teaspoon kosher salt
1/4-teaspoon Seasoned Pepper Medley
1.5-pounds chicken tenders
1/2-teaspoon EACH garlic powder, onion powder, and turmeric
1 teaspoon sriracha
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT OVEN TO 425 F)
1. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Place the almond flour, salt ad pepper in a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Place the eggs in another bowl with a splash of water and whisk them.
4. Dip the chicken ender into the tapioca, then into the egg, than the almond flour.
5. NOW place in the fridge and let rest 30 minutes to 1 hour.
6. Lay the chicken tenders, one at a time on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake the chicken for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Preparing the sauce; in a skillet over high-heat; bring the honey and next 4 ingredients to a boil then set aside.
9. When the chicken has finished baking; remove from oven and turn oven to broil.
10. Dip each tender into the dipping sauce then lay back on baking sheet.
11. Save the extra sauce.
12. Put the chicken tenders back in the oven and broil 2-5 minutes or until glaze has slightly caramelized. DO NOT BURN.
13. Baste the chicken with any extra sauce.
ENJOY DAN: BON-APPETITE!!