Thursday, February 25, 2016
TURKEY LETTUCE WRAPS ENJOY DAN:
TURKEY LETTUCE WRAPS by CHEF DAN:
1/2-cup pine nuts
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 pound ground turkey
1 tablespoon cornstarch
3/4-cup hoisin sauce
2-1/2-cups cooked brown rice
Iceberg lettuce leaves
1. In a dry cast-iron skillet toast pine nuts until brown not burnt.
2. In a skillet add oil over medium-heat when sizzling.
3. Add turkey meat cook until browned.
4. Stir in cornstarch and hoisin sauce and add pine nuts, mix well.
5. Place in lettuce leaves; roll up and serve.
ENJOY DAN: PLANT SEEDS & SING SONGS!!