Monday, February 15, 2016
SPINACH STUFFED PASTA SHELLS ENJOY DAN:
SPINACH STUFFED PASTA SHELLS by CHEF DAN:
6 Manicotti-cannelloni pasta shells for stuffing
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces spinach
2 garlic cloves, minced
7 ounces ricotta cheese
Sea salt and Seasoned Pepper Medley to taste
1 teaspoon EACH chili powder, Italian seasoning, and dried thyme
12 ounces RAGU pasta sauce
1/2-cup shredded mozzarella cheese
DIRECTIONS: (preheat the oven to 350 F)
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. In a skillet over medium-heat add oil and when sizzling.
3. Add onion and spinach and sauté for 4 minutes.
4. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, remove from heat and set aside.
5. In a bowl, combine ricotta, and next 8 ingredients.
6. Stir in onion, spinach and garlic.
7. Pour 1/2-the pasta sauce in the bottom of a baking dish.
8. Divide cheese mixture among the pasta shells and place in baking dish
9. Top with mozzarella cheese and any reaming sauce.
10. Bake for 30 minutes.
ENJOY DAN: PLANT SEEDS AND SING SONGS!!