Thursday, February 25, 2016
SINGAPORE MAI FUN ENJOY DAN:
SINGAPORE MAI FUN by CHEF DAN:
1 (6 Oz) package Mai Fun noodles (py mai fun)
1/2-cup chicken broth
3 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons brandy
1 teaspoon sugar
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 tablespoon grape-seed oil
1 egg, beaten,
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 thumb-size fresh ginger, grated
1/4-teaspoon EACH red pepper flakes and Tandoori Masala
3 garlic cloves, smashed
8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon curry powder
8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
6 scallions, bias-sliced into 1/2-inch lengths
1. Cook rice mai fun noodles according to package directions:
2. Combine broth, and next 4 ingredients, stir until sugar is dissolved.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a wok over medium-high heat, when sizzling.
4. Add egg stir fry for 30 seconds, remove from pan.
5. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat when sizzling.
6. Add bell pepper, and next 4 ingredients, stir fry for 30 seconds.
7. Add chicken and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
8. Add curry and shrimp and stir-fry another 2 minutes.
9. Stir in noodles, broth mixture, egg cook 1 minute until heated through.
10. Stir in scallions.
ENJOY DAN: PLANT SEEDS & SING SONGS!!