Thursday, February 18, 2016
BAKED SALMON WITH LORI'S BASIL PESTO ENJOY DAN:
BAKED SALMON WITH LORI’S BASIL PESTO BUTTER by CHEF DAN:
4 salmon fillets
4 tablespoon pesto butter (recipe to follow)
1 cup dry white wine
1 lemon, sliced
Sea salt and Sensed Pepper Medley
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 F)
1. Spread pesto evenly over each portion of fish.
2. Add dry white wine to the bottom of a prepared baking dish.
3. Place salmon into the baking dish and season with S. &. P. to taste.
4. Place salmon in preheated oven and bake 10-12-minutes.
5. Serve with lemon wedges
1/4-Lori’s basil pesto
Sea salt and Seasoned Pepper Medley
1. Bring butter to room temperature.
2. In a bowl combine pesto sauce and butter together.
ENJOY DAN: PLANT SEEDS & SING SONGS!!