Monday, February 8, 2016
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH TOP RAMEN FOR THE SOUP KITCHEN ENJOY DAN:
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH TOP RAMEN FOR THE SOUP KITCHEN
By CHEF DAN:
6 celery stacks, chopped
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 thumb-size fresh ginger, grated
1 tablespoon olive oil
14 cups water
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 head cabbage, cupped
3/4-teaspoon EACH dried tarragon, dried fennel and lemon pepper
A splash of cayenne pepper
4 (3 Oz) packages of chicken top ramen
2 chicken breasts, pouched, and sliced
1. In a skillet add oil over medium-high heat when sizzling.
2. Add celery, onion, garlic and ginger and sauté for 4 minutes.
3. Stir in water and next 6 ingredients, bring to a boil.
4. Coarsely crush the noodles.
5. Add the noodles with the contents of seasoning packets to the skillet.
6. Bring to a boil: reduce heat; and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add the pouched chicken and heat through.
ENJOY DAN: PLANT SEEDS & SING SONGS: