Monday, February 22, 2016
SWEET AND SPICY SRIRACHA BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS ENJOY DAN:
SWEET AND SPICY SRIRACHA BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS by CHEF DAN:
1/2-cup Dijon mustard
1/4-cup red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon hot mustard powder
Sea salt and Sponsored Pepper Medley to taste
1-teaspoon Sriracha sauce
1 onion sliced into rings
4 cloves garlic, minced
Vegetable oil for the skillet and top of the chicken
DIRECTIONS: (PREHEAT OVEN TO 450 f)
1. Cut two slits in the top of each thigh.
2. Combine all other ingredients except onion, garlic and oil.
3. Marinate the thighs over night in the refrigerate.
4. In a preheated oven spray a baking sheet with Pam.
5. Scatter the onion rings and garlic on it.
6. Add the marinated chicken and bake for 35-40 minutes.
7. In a skillet heat up the left over marinate and serve over the cooked thighs, along with dripping from the baking sheet.
ENJOY DAN: PLANTSEEDS & SING SONGS: