Saturday, February 13, 2016
SHRIMP AND NOODLE STIR FRY ENJOY DAN:
SHRIMP AND NOODLE STIR FRY by CHEF DAN:
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
3 tablespoon soy sauce
2 teaspoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon EACH brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, and red curry sauce
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon sesame oil
8 ounces pasta your choice
1. Prepare and drain pasta according to package directions.
2. In a bowl whisk soy sauce and next 6 ingredients:
3. In a wok over medium-heat add 1 tablespoon sesame oil when sizzling.
4. Add shrimp and sauté 2 minutes.
5. Add cauliflower and cook for a few more minutes.
6. Stir in all remaining ingredients and sauce.
7. Cook until heated through.
8. Serve with pasta of your choice.
ENJOY DAN: PLANT SEEDS AND SING SONGS!!