Friday, June 30, 2017
ASIAN HONEY CHICKEN THIGHS FOR THE TREE FARM CREW ENJOY DAN:
ASIAN HONEY CHICKEN THIGHS FOR THE TREE FARM CREW by CHEF DAN:
14-skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1 cup honey
2-cups barbecue sauce
2-cups soy sauce
8 cloves garlic, minced
1-cup dried minced onion
1 thumb-size fresh ginger, grated
3 tablespoons Sriracha
1 tablespoon EACH dried oregano, and dried basil
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2-cup sesame seeds
1. Lay chicken thighs into the bottom of a slow cooker.
2. Stir honey and next 9 ingredients.
3. Pour of the chicken thighs and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
4. Remove chicken for the slow cooker and place thighs on a cutting board.
5. Stir together the cornstarch and water; dissolve completely.
6. Pour into the slow cooker.
7. Cook on high for 15 minutes.
8. Cut chicken into bit size pieces and stir into the sauce.
9. Spread sesame seeds over the chicken and sauce mixture.
ENJOY DAN: EAT LIVE AND SLOW THE FORK DOWN!!