Friday, June 16, 2017
EASY WHITE FISH PROVENCAL ENJOY DAN:
EASY WHITE FISH PROVENCAL by CHEF DAN:
16 ounces firm white fish fillets, 3/4-inch thick
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/4-teaspoon EACH kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper
1/2-teaspoon EACH garlic powder, onion powder, and sumac
1/2-teaspoon EACH basil leaves, dried and crushed, dried thyme leaves and tarragon leave to intensify flavor
1 can 10.5 Oz) can RO*TEL tomatoes with green chilies
1/2-cup olives (Kalamata green or black olives
1/2-cup white wine
Fresh basil for garnish
DIRECTIONS: (PE-HEAT OVEN TO 375 F)
1. Place fish fillets in an oven proof baking dish.
2. Drizzle 1-1/2-olive oil over the fish.
3. Rub both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle with garlic powder and next 6 ingredients.
5. Top with RO*TEL tomatoes.
6. Pit and slice olives into quarters and sprinkle with on top of tomatoes.
7. Add the capers.
8. Splash the tops of tomatoes, olives, and capers with white wine and drizzle with olive oil.
9. Bake with foil tent for 15 minutes or until fish is white and flakey.
10. Top with fresh basil.
ENJOY DAN: HEART AND SOUL IN THE KITCHEN!!