Sunday, June 25, 2017
TURKEY CHILI MY WAY ENJOY DAN:
TURKEY CHILI MY WAY by CHEF DAN:
1-1/2-pounds ground turkey
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 onions, chopped
2 bell peppers, chopped
2 jalapenos, seeded and sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons EACH Smoked paprika, and cumin
1 tablespoon Green Chipotle chili powder
1-1/2-teaspoon EACH cocoa, and cinnamon
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 cup coconut milk
Shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips for serving
1. Place olive oil in a skillet over medium-heat when sizzling.
2. Add the turkey and brown until 3/4-done.
3. Throw in the onions, peppers, jalapenos, and a pinch of salt.
4. Saute until slightly caramelized.
5. Add the turkey broth and next 6 ingredients.
6. Allow the chili to simmer for 2 hours or more, stirring every 15 minutes.
7. About 20 minutes before serving, add coconut milk and stir.
8. Taste and add more spices, and seasoning as needed.
9. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.
ENJOY DAN: SING SONGS DAANCE AND PLANT SEEDS!!