Wednesday, June 28, 2017
ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH A SPIRALIZER ENJOY DAN:
ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH A SPIRALIZER by CHEF DAN:
2 zucchinis, (spiralized)
1/4- teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4-teaspoon EACH Hungarian paprika, and French tarragon
1/4-cup shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (with a vegetables peeler)
1/4-cup fresh basil leaves cut into ribbons
2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Place the spiralized zucchinis in a colander over a bowl in the sink.
2. Toss with salt and let to drain for 30 minutes.
3. Pat dry with paper towels, then transfer to a bowl.
4. Toss with oil and next 3 ingredients, adding more salt or oil as needed.
5. When ready to serve top cheese 3 ingredients.
ENJOY DAN: COOK EAT AND SHARE!!